We are a Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization (CDMO) with over 40 biotech companies worldwide that have placed their trust in us. We develop and manufacture lentiviral vectors as a European leader working under both EMA and FDA standards. The lentiviral vectors produced by VIVEbiotech are used to treat a range of disorders, including haematological and solid cancers, and rare diseases.
We are looking for you to be part of our Team!
We are looking for a Production Technician to fill this key position reporting directly to the Production Responsible.
You will execute lentiviral vector production processes according to the instructions of the manufacturing guides under the GMP regulations. To do this, you will be part of a team that will propose improvements, write manufacturing protocols, standard work procedures (SOPs) and other relevant documents related to manufacturing.
- Execute Lentiviral vectors manufacturing processes according to GMP manufacturing guides.
- Drafting of manufacturing protocols, standardized operating procedures (SOPs) and other relevant manufacturing guides.
- Comply with and ensure compliance with internal manufacturing standards.
- Be part of a multidisciplinary team to carry out process optimizations and researches.
- Carry out maintenance of manufacturing areas to guarantee their status and compliance with GMP regulations.
- Background: Degree related to research in biomedicine (Science, Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Pharmacy …) or related engineering.
- Higher degree related.
- Ability to propose potential process improvements and essays. Results analyses.
- Previous experience in GMP manufacturing and/or bioprocesses.
- Spoken and written communication skills (both in Spanish and English).
- Team working skills and ability to work under deadlines.
We offer you
- You will have continuous career development that will help you develop your talent throughout your entire professional career.
- You will participate in innovative projects in constant technological update.
- You will have a competitive salary according to your profile for this position.
- You will have a flexible timetable, with the support you need to conciliate and balance your personal and professional life.
- You will be part of an expert, young, dynamic, innovative and enthusiastic team united by a common purpose, to accompany our clients to go ahead in the cure of diseases.
- We will support you in your personal change process, if you come from another region and wish to come to live in Donostia-San Sebastián (accommodation, support in the job placement for members of your family unit, schooling,…).
- You will enjoy a professional work environment, which is really distinguished by our humanity and closeness. And where we take care of diversity and inclusion. Diverse viewpoints, your curiosity, bring diverse capabilities that strengthen our focus and fuel our growth.
- We are proud on offering equal opportunities and a close, welcoming environment. All people receive consideration for our vacant positions, without distinction of gender, age, race, religion, identity, sexual orientation, origin, disability or any other characteristic.