- Background: Degree related to research in biomedicine (Science, Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Pharmacy …) or related engineering.
- Higher degree related.
- Ability to propose potential process improvements and essays. Results analyses.
- Previous experience in GMP manufacturing and/or bioprocesses.
- Spoken and written communication skills (both in Spanish and English).
- Team working skills and ability to work under deadlines.
- Execute Lentiviral vectors manufacturing processes according to GMP manufacturing guides.
- Drafting of manufacturing protocols, standardized operating procedures (SOPs) and other relevant manufacturing guides.
- Comply with and ensure compliance with internal manufacturing standards.
- Be part of a multidisciplinary team to carry out process optimizations and researches.
- Carry out maintenance of manufacturing areas to guarantee their status and compliance with GMP regulations.