We are a Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization (CDMO) with over 20 biotech companies worldwide that have placed their trust in us. We develop and manufacture lentiviral vectors as a European leader working under both EMA and FDA standards. The lentiviral vectors produced by VIVEbiotech are used to treat a range of disorders, including haematological and solid cancers, and rare diseases.
We are looking for you to be part of our Team!
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to be part of our Business Development team.
The mission of this key position will be managing complex and multi-departmental projects in which VIVEbiotech is working and additional ones that are coming linked to VIVEbiotech´s increasing capacities, in order to give to our customers on time responses that satisfy their requirements at every moment along the project. VIVEbiotech is currently working for a pipeline of more than 35 international projects for companies based in US, Europe and Asia.
- You will give active support to generate and maintain a loyal and growing client portfolio, through an optimal management of tailor-made projects (CDMO) that meet their needs.
- Manage the relationship with customer during the project development: solve doubts, answer new requirements, prepare reports…
- Negotiate with customer project additional scope conditions (preparation of specific addendum covering a detailed technical description, timelines and budget)
- Coordinate internal activities ensuring that projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget coordinating people from other departments to provide specific project information.
- Manage project-related documentation: minutes, reports…
- Attend and organize online or in-person meetings with customers when it is needed, to maintain the best relationship with our customers.
- Attend to international biotech/pharma congresses and events with our Business Development team when it is needed.
You are who we are looking for, if you have:
- Bachelor Degree Studies in Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Pharmacy, … Desirable Ph.D.
- 3 years of experience in the Business Development/Project Management field in the Biotech/Pharma sector. Prior experience in a CMO will be considered as a remarkable aspect.
- Excellent high level of English, internal and customer-facing communication skills, and written and oral communication.
- High competence in project management and planning.
- Solid orientation to customer satisfaction and high quality.
- Ability to work under pressure for results and dates, and a positive attitude towards change.
- Problem-management high skills, risk-content abilities and multi-tasking capabilities.
- High level of autonomy, responsibility, proactivity and rigorousness.
- And, above all, a vocation to learn and work because of the team and for the team.
We offer you
- You will have continuous career development that will help you develop your talent throughout your entire professional career.
- You will participate in innovative projects in constant technological update.
- You will have a competitive salary according to your profile for this position.
- You will have a flexible timetable, with the support you need to conciliate and balance your personal and professional life.
- You will be part of an expert, young, dynamic, innovative and enthusiastic team united by a common purpose, to accompany our clients to go ahead in the cure of diseases.
- We will support you in your personal change process, if you come from another region and wish to come to live in Donostia-San Sebastián (accommodation, support in the job placement for members of your family unit, schooling…).
- You will enjoy a professional work environment, which is really distinguished by our humanity and closeness. And where we take care of diversity and inclusion. Diverse viewpoints, your curiosity, bring diverse capabilities that strengthen our focus and fuel our growth.
- We are proud on offering equal opportunities and a close, welcoming environment. All people receive consideration for our vacant positions, without distinction of gender, age, race, religion, identity, sexual orientation, origin, disability or any other characteristic.