The first of the events was the Advanced Therapies World Congress that took place in Miami at the end of January before the start of the current pandemic. At this congress, the VIVEbiotech team had the opportunity to hold several face-to-face meetings with clients.
From here, and following the global health recommendations due to the pandemic, VIVEbiotech has participated in several virtual events:
- Annual Congress of the ASGCT, May.
- BIO International Convention, June.
- Onco Cell Therapy Summit, July.
- Advanced Therapies & Regenerative Medicine Congress, September.
- Advanced Therapies Connect, September.
- Cell & Gene Meeting on the Mesa, October.
- Cell Therapy Manufacturing and Gene Therapy Congress + Cell & Gene Therapy Bioprocessing and Commercialization, October.
VIVEbiotech was a Gold Partner at the Onco Cell Therapy Summit which allowed us, in addition to giving a talk in the main program of the congress, to be an exhibitor at the same.
In addition, VIVEbiotech has had a virtual booth at two other congresses, in which various corporate information has been posted.
With the participation in these congresses, VIVEbiotech closes the annual round in a very satisfactory way since, despite the virtualization, the participation in these events has been very successful. We hope that, with the stabilization of the pandemic, in 2021 more conferences can be held in person.