USP Development Technician
We are a Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization (CDMO) with over 20 biotech companies worldwide that have placed their trust in us. We develop and manufacture lentiviral vectors as a European leader working under both EMA and FDA standards. The lentiviral vectors produced by VIVEbiotech are used to treat a range of disorders, including haematological and solid cancers, and rare diseases.
We are looking for you to be part of our Team!
We are looking for a USP Development Technician to fill this key position reporting directly to the USP Development Responsible.
You will propose potential process improvements, experiments and analyze the results. To do this, you will be part of a multidisciplinary team that carries out optimizations and process investigations.
- Design, prepare and execute development batches of lentiviral vectors.
- Research on process optimization. Propose changes to optimize the USP process and analyze them according the results of the development batches.
- Drafting of protocols, standardized operating procedures (SOPs) and other relevant documents.
- Comply with and ensure compliance with internal work standards.
- Be part of a multidisciplinary team to carry out process optimizations and research.
- Carry out maintenance of process development zones according to internal standard
- Background: Degree related to research in biomedicine (Science, Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Pharmacy …) or related engineering.
- Related higher degree.
- Ability to propose possible process improvements, propose experiments and analyze results.
- Previous experience in USP development of bioprocesses will be positively valued.
- Spoken and written communication skills (both in Spanish and English).
- Team working skills and ability to work under deadlines.
We offer you
- You will have continuous career development that will help you develop your talent throughout your entire professional career.
- You will participate in innovative projects in constant technological update.
- You will have a competitive salary according to your profile for this position.
- You will have a flexible timetable, with the support you need to conciliate and balance your personal and professional life.
- You will be part of an expert, young, dynamic, innovative and enthusiastic team united by a common purpose, to accompany our clients to go ahead in the cure of diseases.
- We will support you in your personal change process, if you come from another region and wish to come to live in Donostia-San Sebastián (accommodation, support in the job placement for members of your family unit, schooling,…).
- You will enjoy a professional work environment, which is really distinguished by our humanity and closeness. And where we take care of diversity and inclusion. Diverse viewpoints, your curiosity, bring diverse capabilities that strengthen our focus and fuel our growth.
- We are proud on offering equal opportunities and a close, welcoming environment. All people receive consideration for our vacant positions, without distinction of gender, age, race, religion, identity, sexual orientation, origin, disability or any other characteristic.