USP Development Technician
- Background: Degree related to research in biomedicine (Science, Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Pharmacy …) or related engineering.
- Related higher degree.
- Ability to propose possible process improvements, propose experiments and analyze results.
- Previous experience in USP development of bioprocesses will be positively valued.
- Spoken and written communication skills (both in Spanish and English).
- Team working skills and ability to work under deadlines.
- Design, prepare and execute development batches of lentiviral vectors.
- Research on process optimization. Propose changes to optimize the USP process and analyze them according the results of the development batches.
- Drafting of protocols, standardized operating procedures (SOPs) and other relevant documents.
- Comply with and ensure compliance with internal work standards.
- Be part of a multidisciplinary team to carry out process optimizations and research.
- Carry out maintenance of process development zones according to internal standard.