Environmental Quality Control Technician
We are a Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization (CDMO) with over 20 biotech companies worldwide that have placed their trust in us. We develop and manufacture lentiviral vectors as a European leader working under both EMA and FDA standards. The lentiviral vectors produced by VIVEbiotech are used to treat a range of disorders, including haematological and solid cancers, and rare diseases.
We are looking for you to be part of our Team!
We are looking for a talented and highly motivated ENVIRONMENTAL QUALITY CONTROL TECHNICIAN, to perform a key position reporting directly to the Quality Control Manager, who will be responsible for maintaining and verifying compliance with the environmental control procedures of our production plant, for which he/she will be responsible for analyzing the samples generated during the environmental control inspection, including their sampling and storage. Also, as part of the Quality Control team, this person will provide support in any other function related to the department’s mission.
We value experience in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology sector, as a quality control technician or laboratory technician.
- You will perform environmental controls in controlled areas of the pharmaceutical industry.
- You will be in charge of the basic maintenance of the Environmental Control laboratory and you will give support in biochemical analysis of the Quality Control laboratory.
- You will perform Environmental and Final Product microbiological analysis.
- You will carry out the recording of results according to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- You will carry out the preparation of solutions.
- You will manage samples received from Production and Raw Materials.
- You will coordinate and communicate continuously with QC department personnel for sample transfer management between departments (collect, store, verify, etc.).
- You will perform the maintenance of equipment and general laboratory maintenance tasks…
- You will support in the development of documentation associated with the position, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Records, Data Sheets, etc…
- You will support the global Quality Control team to collaborate when required to support the achievement of objectives and organizational needs.
- You will relate mainly with the Quality Control Department, to take samples according to environmental sampling schedule, record the results and perform microbiological identification analysis, and with the Production and Warehouse Department to manage the collection of samples in production rooms, being in direct relationship with the production team.
- You have professional education degree related to Environmental, clinical, scientific or biomedical area.
- You have knowledge of environmental microbiological analysis.
- You are familiar with Environmental Control laboratory maintenance.
- You have knowledge of Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- You have a level of English that allows you to understand technical documentation.
- You are familiar with following SOPs, CQMPs and record keeping.
- We value if you have previous experience as a quality control technician or laboratory technician in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology sector.
- You are a responsible and rigorous person, orderly and analytical.
- You like to work to achieve the objectives of the team and you are proactive, leading the achievement of results and with a cooperative attitude.
- You work autonomously, knowing how to organize yourself when there is pressure of results and dates with many simultaneous objectives.
- Your orientation to high quality is high (excellence and self-demanding).
- You always show a positive attitude towards change.
- You have good oral and written communication skills.
We offer you
- You will have continuous career development that will help you develop your talent throughout your entire professional career.
- You will participate in innovative projects in constant technological update.
- You will have a competitive salary according to your profile for this position.
- You will have a flexible timetable, with the support you need to conciliate and balance your personal and professional life.
- You will be part of an expert, young, dynamic, innovative and enthusiastic team united by a common purpose, to accompany our clients to go ahead in the cure of diseases.
- We will support you in your personal change process, if you come from another region and wish to come to live in Donostia-San Sebastián (accommodation, support in the job placement for members of your family unit, schooling…).
- You will enjoy a professional work environment, which is really distinguished by our humanity and closeness. And where we take care of diversity and inclusion. Diverse viewpoints, your curiosity, bring diverse capabilities that strengthen our focus and fuel our growth.
- We are proud on offering equal opportunities and a close, welcoming environment. All people receive consideration for our vacant positions, without distinction of gender, age, race, religion, identity, sexual orientation, origin, disability or any other characteristic.