DSP Development Technician
- Degree related to research in biomedicine (Sciences, Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Pharmacy …) or related engineering.
- Related higher grade.
- Experience in ÄKTA systems or similar FPLC systems.
- Experience in DSP optimization techniques and design of experiments approach for process optimization.
- Ability to propose potential process improvements, propose experiments and analyze results.
- Previous experience in DSP development of bioprocesses will be positively valued.
- Previous experience with cell cultures will be positively valued.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing in both Spanish and English.
- Able to work in a team and under deadlines.
- Design, prepare and execute batches of DSP development of lentiviral vectors.
- Optimization of chromatographic techniques and TFF / diafiltration systems.
- Scaling of DSP processes.
- Perform analytical assays for lentiviruses (biological assays, PCR-based assays, ELISA).
- Drafting of protocols, standard work procedures (SOPs) and other relevant documents.
- Comply with and guarantee compliance with internal work standards.
- Be part of a multidisciplinary team to carry out process optimizations and investigations.
- Carry out the maintenance of the process development zones according to internal standards.