DSP Development Technician
We are a Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization (CDMO) with over 20 biotech companies worldwide that have placed their trust in us. We develop and manufacture lentiviral vectors as a European leader working under both EMA and FDA standards. The lentiviral vectors produced by VIVEbiotech are used to treat a range of disorders, including haematological and solid cancers, and rare diseases.
We are looking for you to be part of our Team!
We are looking for a DSP Development Technician to fill this key position reporting directly to the DSP Development Responsible.
You will propose potential process improvements, experiments and analyze the results. To do this, you will be part of a multidisciplinary team that carries out optimizations and process investigations.
- Design, prepare and execute batches of DSP development of lentiviral vectors.
- Optimization of chromatographic techniques and TFF / diafiltration systems.
- Scaling of DSP processes.
- Perform analytical assays for lentiviruses (biological assays, PCR-based assays, ELISA).
- Drafting of protocols, standard work procedures (SOPs) and other relevant documents.
- Comply with and guarantee compliance with internal work standards.
- Be part of a multidisciplinary team to carry out process optimizations and investigations.
- Carry out the maintenance of the process development zones according to internal standards.
- Degree related to research in biomedicine (Sciences, Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Pharmacy …) or related engineering.
- Related higher grade.
- Experience in ÄKTA systems or similar FPLC systems.
- Experience in DSP optimization techniques and design of experiments approach for process optimization.
- Ability to propose potential process improvements, propose experiments and analyze results.
- Previous experience in DSP development of bioprocesses will be positively valued.
- Previous experience with cell cultures will be positively valued.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing in both Spanish and English.
- Able to work in a team and under deadlines.
We offer you
- You will have continuous career development that will help you develop your talent throughout your entire professional career.
- You will participate in innovative projects in constant technological update.
- You will have a competitive salary according to your profile for this position.
- You will have a flexible timetable, with the support you need to conciliate and balance your personal and professional life.
- You will be part of an expert, young, dynamic, innovative and enthusiastic team united by a common purpose, to accompany our clients to go ahead in the cure of diseases.
- We will support you in your personal change process, if you come from another region and wish to come to live in Donostia-San Sebastián (accommodation, support in the job placement for members of your family unit, schooling,…).
- You will enjoy a professional work environment, which is really distinguished by our humanity and closeness. And where we take care of diversity and inclusion. Diverse viewpoints, your curiosity, bring diverse capabilities that strengthen our focus and fuel our growth.
- We are proud on offering equal opportunities and a close, welcoming environment. All people receive consideration for our vacant positions, without distinction of gender, age, race, religion, identity, sexual orientation, origin, disability or any other characteristic.